Soothe irritation and hydrate sensitive skin with calming chamomile, arnica and rosemary. Combine those elements with shea butter and calendula oil, and this moisturizer will help relieve the appearance of redness.
HOW TO USE
Apply a layer of moisturizer over the entire face and neck area. Leave on. For a lighter application, emulsify a small amount of moisturizer in your hand with a few drops of water. For extra hydration, apply a thicker layer on dry areas.
- Chamomile Tea: revitalizes, calms, and balances the appearance of skin
- Calendula Oil: antioxidant, essential oil
- Shea Butter: moisturizer high in triglycerides and fatty acids; excellent emollient for skin; replenishes the skin moisture barrier
- Sunflower Oil: protective; rich in vitamins A, D and E
- Grape Leaf Extract: antioxidant; rich in polyphenols
- Aloe Vera Juice: soothing and refreshing
- Rosemary: antioxidant; rejuvenating and soothing
- BioComplex™: a booster of antioxidants, vitamins, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to improve the appearance of skin
- The appearance of redness is reduced
- Skin appears calmed
- Complexion appears toned and enriched
- Skin is left soft and hydrated