Instantly refresh your eyes with this luxuriously calming eye cream. Jasmine flower petals and St. John’s Wort nourish the delicate eye area, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
HOW TO USE
Apply a small amount of Herbal Eye Contour Cream to the contour area around the eyes using a gentle tapping motion. Try not to pull the delicate skin around the eye area.
- Jasmine Flower Petal: antioxidants, source of carotenoids
- Bioflavonoids: enrich, nourish and moisturize the skin
- Corn Germ Oil: source of Vitamin E & F
- St. John’s Wort: antioxidant; soothes and calms the look of skin
- Marigold: soothing, hydrating
- Biocomplex™: an antioxidant booster of Vitamin A, Vitamin C Ester, Vitamin E, Coenzyme Q10, Alpha Lipoic Acid
- The visible signs of aging are reduced
- Skin tone appears firmer
- Eye area moisture levels appear balanced
- Complexion appears more youthful and rejuvenated
Halloween is only a few days away – which means many of us may be a little more generous (and scary) with our eye makeup application this week. To help ease our eyes into the Halloween festivities, our Lead Skincare Trainer, Natalie has a perfect eye care mix that includes our Naseberry Eye Exfoliant and our Herbal Eye Contour Cream. This dynamic duo helps calm, brighten and nourish the skin around our delicate eye area - leaving our peepers with a fresh, hydrated, and youthful looking appearance.
Mixology Monda...Halloween is only a few days away – which means many of us may...