Harness the properties of shea butter, hibiscus and calendula flowers to recover and soften the appearance of your skin.
HOW TO USE
Emulsify a small amount of masque in your hand with a few drops of water. Apply evenly over the entire face as well as the neck and décolleté areas if desired. Allow masque to dry 5–10 minutes then gently scrub off in a circular motion with a lukewarm face cloth. Rinse thoroughly with clear water.
- Hibiscus Tea, Oil, and Flowers: cooling and softening for the skin; promote the look of elasticity
- Calendula/Marigold Flowers: beta-carotene rich; gently cool, soften, and moisturize skin
- Shea Butter: moisturizer high in triglycerides and fatty acids; excellent emollient for skin; replenishes the skin moisture barrier
- Aloe Vera Juice: moisturizes and softens skin’s appearance
- BioComplex™: a booster of antioxidants, vitamins, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the appearance of skin
- Itchy, sun burnt skin is relieved
- Skin appears hydrated, smooth and nourished
- Skin appears soft and supple
- Appearance of skin elasticity and moisture level is improved
Since it’s the last official week of summer, our Lead Skin Care Trainer, Natalie has an end-of-season Mixology for you that combines our Hibiscus Calendula Hydrating Masque and our Sweet Red Rose Treatment.This beautiful floral blend boasts restorative properties that will help prepare your skin for a seamless transition into Fall and Winter.
Mixology Monda...Since it’s the last official week of summer, our Lead Skin Car...