This world-famous treatment benefits all skin types by detoxifying skin, opening pores, eliminating toxins and increasing circulation. It includes cinnamon to fight off bacteria, ivy for vitamin C, sage to tone and heal, and paprika to stimulate and refresh skin.
HOW TO USE
Warm the mud up to body temperature. Spread a thin layer on the surface of the skin and leave on for 15–20 minutes. (For easier application, dilute the mud with water) Unwrap and rinse. Following with Couperose-C is recommended.
Due to increased circulation, a tingling sensation may occur for up to 20 minutes and redness for up to 45 minutes after which the skin will feel refreshed, detoxified and soothed.
- Thermal Mud: contains high amounts of mineral trace elements and sulfur to nourish problem skin
- Sage: tones skin
- Willow: soothes skin, revitalizes appearance of skin
- Ivy: high in vitamin C, antioxidant
- Cinnamon: revitalizes the appearance of skin
- Paprika: invigorates and rejuvenates the look of skin
- BioComplex™: a booster of antioxidants, vitamins, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the appearance of skin
- Complexion appears healthier and smoother
- Epidermis appears more youthful and vibrant
- Skin surface appears calmer and less irritated
- Sebum production is reduced
Éminence Organic Skin Care Lead Trainer Natalie Pergar is back with another Mixology Monday video! Today Nat has combined our Red Currant Rapid Infusion Masque and our Hungarian Herbal Mud Treatment. This mix is ideal for combination to oily skin types and is great for reducing blemishes and redness in the skin. For more info on these products, visit www.eminenceorganics.com
Mixology Monda...Éminence Organic Skin Care Lead Trainer Natalie Pergar is back...