Gentle fruit enzymes exfoliate the appearance of fine lines and crow’s feet for a smooth, youthful appearance.
HOW TO USE
Dispense a small amount of exfoliant and apply gently around the eye area in a circular motion. Allow the exfoliant to remain on the skin for 5 minutes, then remove gently with a damp cloth. Follow with an eye masque or eye cream.
- Naseberry: gently removes dead cells
- Wild Black Carrot: revitalizes the skin; reduces the look of fine lines
- Raspberry: antioxidant, source of bioflavonoids
- Eyebright: calms and brightens; improves the appearance of skin around the delicate eye area
- Green Apple: source of vitamin C; tones, rejuvenates and nourishes the look of skin
- Honey: moisturizes; nourishes the look of skin
- Vitamins A, C and E: antioxidants
- Vitamin K: soothes to improve the appearance of skin under eyes
- Vitamin B3: revitalizing
- Calendula Petals: soothing properties
- The appearance of skin texture is improved and toned
- Combats the appearance of fine lines, redness and puffiness
Halloween is only a few days away – which means many of us may be a little more generous (and scary) with our eye makeup application this week. To help ease our eyes into the Halloween festivities, our Lead Skincare Trainer, Natalie has a perfect eye care mix that includes our Naseberry Eye Exfoliant and our Herbal Eye Contour Cream. This dynamic duo helps calm, brighten and nourish the skin around our delicate eye area - leaving our peepers with a fresh, hydrated, and youthful looking appearance.
Mixology Monda...Halloween is only a few days away – which means many of us may...