A soothing and calming tonique to use alone or with enzyme, glycolic and lactic peels for all skin types, particularly normal to oily skin. Soothing herbs will restore the skin’s balance. Cruelty-free and formulated without parabens, sodium lauryl sulfates, animal by-products, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, phthalates, GMOs and triclosan.
HOW TO USE
Spray directly on to face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Leave on. May also be applied with cotton pads.
- Chamomile: calming and soothing
- Comfrey Root: antioxidant, emollient; source of vitamin E; soothes and lubricates skin
- Aloe Vera: soothes, moisturizes and softens skin’s appearance
- Sodium Bicarbonate: soothing, neutralizing
- Licorice: comforting and calming
- Lemon: vitamin and bioflavonoid-rich
- Lavender: calming and revitalizing
- Complexion appears calmed and restored
- Skin appears hydrated and smooth
- Skin tone appears even
In celebration of Autumn (aka pumpkin season) our Lead Skin Care Trainer, Natalie, demonstrates how to use our Yam and Pumpkin Enzyme Peel 5% with our Chamomile Tonique to help bring out your skin’s natural glow. The rich combination of enzymes, amino acids and antioxidants in our Yam & Pumpkin Enzyme Peel help exfoliate and rejuvenate your skin, while our Soothing Chamomile Tonique helps calm and neutralize.
Mixology Monda...In celebration of Autumn (aka pumpkin season) our Lead Skin Ca...