Achieve a bright and radiant looking complexion with our Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant. Rice powder absorbs oil while lactic and salicylic acids remove dead skin cells. The strawberries and rhubarb infuse the skin with antioxidants.
HOW TO USE
Dispense a dime sized amount of dry Dermafoliant to palm of hand and add a half teaspoon of water. Rub hands together to create a creamy paste and apply to face using circular motions, careful to avoid the delicate areas around the eye. Massage into skin before rinsing thoroughly with water and patting skin dry.
- Strawberry: cleanser and astringent; contains Salicylic acid that gently exfoliates and removes impurities to brighten skin’s appearance and shrink the appearance of pores
- Rhubarb: a good source of ascorbic acid and vitamins to fight the look of wrinkles
- Lactic Acid: sloughs off dead skin cells to improve texture of skin
- Rice: gentle exfoliant; buffs and smoothes skin texture
- Chickpea Flour: tightens the look of pores; absorbs excess oil and helps to buff and smooth skin’s appearance
- Thermal Mud: contains high amounts of mineral trace elements and sulfur to improve and support the skin’s appearance
- Oats: deeply cleanse and smooth
- BioComplex™: a booster of antioxidants, vitamins, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the appearance of skin
- Skin is perfectly cleansed and gently exfoliated
- Skin appears more plumped and refined
- Skin is polished and smoothed
- Skin feels softened
Boldijarre Koronczay, Founder and President of Éminence Organic Skin Care shares with us how to choose and use an exfoliant. Website: http://www.eminenceorganics.com Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/EminenceOrganicSkinCare Twitter: https://twitter.com/EminenceOrganic Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/eminenceorganic Whatever your skin type -- dry, oily or combination -- regular exfoliation is very important in your skin care regime because it helps to prepare your skin for your moisturizer or other skin care products you use after cleansing. It also helps your skin looking youthful, and unclogs pores which prevent the skin from breaking out. There are two types of exfoliation: a gentle and traditional exfoliation or a more active and intense exfoliation. For a gentler exfoliation, use an exfoliant once a week up to once every other day. For an active exfoliation, use an exfoliant daily. There is one Éminence Organic Skin Care Product that is perfect for daily use called the Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant. It is one of our best sellers and everybody loves it! It is a freeze dried rice powder combined with strawberries, rhubarb, and lactic acid. The powder needs to be mixed with water, toner, or a cleanser in the palm of your hand before applying the product to the face. Once it is applied to the face, focus on the drier more problematic areas of the face such as smile lines, frown lines or crow's feet if you are worried about anti-aging. If you have more acne prone skin, you can scrub the areas of the skin where you typically break out. Depending on your skin type, you can determine the best frequency of use for yourself. Once you've given your face a wonderful scrub, rinse the product off thoroughly with warm water. You're skin will feel smooth, look radiant, beautifully exfoliated and gorgeous. You can also use this product in the shower as the steam of the shower really helps to open pores, activate the lactic acid in the product to better remove dead skin cells. This product is also amazing for those who suffer from Keratosis Pilaris, a common skin condition in which small red bumps appear on the skin. They typically form on the back of the arms or thigh areas. Just a tip, do not get the product itself wet, so keep the bottle outside of the shower.
Éminence Organ...Boldijarre Koronczay, Founder and President of Éminence Organi...