Give your skin a youthful looking glow with vegan-friendly hyaluronic acid and vitamin-rich strawberries and rhubarb. It’s a powerful rehydrator for dry skin.
HOW TO USE
Apply a thin layer over the entire face, or apply to affected areas 1–3 times per day.
- Strawberry: cleanser and astringent; contains salicylic acid that gently exfoliates and removes impurities to brighten the look of skin and shrink the appearance of pores
- Rhubarb: a good source of ascorbic acid and vitamins to fight the look of wrinkles
- Hyaluronic Acid (from marshmallow plant extract): deeply hydrating; natural substance that smooths and replenishes the look of skin to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Honey: supports the skin with moisture
- Aloe Vera: soothing and refreshing
- Biocomplex™: a booster of antioxidants, vitamins, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the appearance of skin
- Skin appears plumped and smoothed
- Fine lines and wrinkles appear minimized
- Skin appears hydrated and supple
- Skin feels smoother and more silky
Our Lead Skin Care Trainer, Natalie Pergar, demonstrates how to use a Serum and a Moisturizer together to get added skin care benefits. She chooses our Strawberry Rhubarb Hyaluronic Serum and our Coconut Age Corrective Moisturizer as combo to try out. For more information on our products please visit www.eminenceorganics.com
Mixology Monda...Our Lead Skin Care Trainer, Natalie Pergar, demonstrates how t...