Whole sweet red rose petals are combined with lemon, honey and glycerin to revitalize skin tone and restore vitality. One treatment will leave your skin’s appearance radiant, smooth and toned in minutes.
HOW TO USE
Apply a thin layer of the product with fingertips to cleansed skin, avoiding the eye area, or massage in for 5 minutes, after which skin the skin will feel refreshed and soothed. A tingling sensation will occur for approximately 5 minutes after application. Remove with a damp face cloth.
- Sweet Red Rose Petals: revitalizing agent that nourishes the epidermis
- Honey: moisturizes and revitalizes the skin’s appearance
- Glycerin: active moisturizing agent
- Beetroot Extract: antioxidant-rich
- BioComplex™: an antioxidant booster of Vitamin A, Vitamin C Ester, Vitamin E, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Complexion appears revitalized, radiant and fresh
- Skin appears relaxed and soothed
- Epidermis appears smooth with a soft texture
- Moisture levels within the skin appear balanced
Since it’s the last official week of summer, our Lead Skin Care Trainer, Natalie has an end-of-season Mixology for you that combines our Hibiscus Calendula Hydrating Masque and our Sweet Red Rose Treatment.This beautiful floral blend boasts restorative properties that will help prepare your skin for a seamless transition into Fall and Winter.
Mixology Monda...Since it’s the last official week of summer, our Lead Skin Car...