Accelerate the exfoliation process with this enzyme peel that removes dead skin cells, reduces the appearance of pigmentation, fine lines and sun damage. This delicious purée of yam and pumpkin leaves skin looking firm and radiant.
HOW TO USE
Apply a thin layer of product over clean and dry face and neck with a fan applicator brush. Avoid the eye area or active acne lesions. Allow to remain on the skin for 10–15 minutes. Gently massage with fingertips to loosen dead skin cells.
In the case of excessive stinging or irritation, remove product quickly and immediately using a towel soaked in cool water or tea. Follow with cotton pads soaked in the Soothing Chamomile Tonique to deactivate the product. Rinse again with towels soaked in cool water.
For use as a bi-weekly treatment at home in conjunction with professional in–spa enzyme peel treatments. An application of Mineral (Sun) Defense 30 to finish is highly recommended with peeling products. Not recommended for use on active acne areas of the skin.
- Yam Pulp Purée: high in beta-carotene and vitamins to fight the appearance of aging
- Pumpkin Pulp Purée: rich in enzymes, beta-carotene, amino acids, and antioxidants to fight the appearance of aging
- Pineapple: purifies skin by removing dirt and proteins
- Papaya: contains vitamins and fruit enzymes to improve the appearance of skin
- Glycolic Acid: soothing and smoothing agent
- Lactic Acid: sloughs off dead skin cells to improve texture of skin
- Willow bark Extract: natural beta-hydroxy to minimize the appearance of pores
- Phyto-Hyaluronic Acid (Phytocollagen): deeply hydrating; natural substance that smoothes and plumps skin to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Green Tea Extract: high in antioxidants, polyphenols, flavonoids, and vitamins for youthful looking skin
- Skin appears refined and smoothed, the appearance of dark spots are reduced
- Skin appears firmed and plumped
- The appearance of wrinkle depth and fine lines are reduced
Chamomile Tonique | Yam & Pumpkin Enyzyme Peel 5% http://bit.ly/2i7sVSt http://bit.ly/2BAa5M8 In celebration of Autumn (aka pumpkin season) our Lead Skin Care Trainer, Natalie, demonstrates how to use our Yam and Pumpkin Enzyme Peel 5% with our Eminence Organics Chamomile Tonique to help bring out your skin’s natural glow and restore the skin’s balance. The rich combination of enzymes, amino acids and antioxidants in our Yam & Pumpkin Enzyme Peel help exfoliate and rejuvenate your skin, while our Soothing Chamomile Tonique helps calm and neutralize. For information about Eminence Organic Skin Care, visit: https://eminenceorganics.com Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! http://bit.ly/eminencevideos Visit the Eminence Certified Organic Farm: https://eminenceorganicfarm.com Be sure to subscribe to our channel and share Eminence Organics with a friend! We want to hear from you! Share your thoughts with us: Youtube: http://bit.ly/eminencevideos Facebook: http://bit.ly/eminencefbook Instagram: http://bit.ly/eminenceinstagram Pinterest: http://bit.ly/eminencepin LinkedIn: http://bit.ly/eminencelinkedin G+: http://bit.ly/eminencegplus Twitter: https://twitter.com/EminenceOrganic An award-winning provider of the most effective, professional skin care products, Eminence Organic Skin Care is sold in leading spas around the world. Eminence Organics melds herbal craftsmanship, innovative skin rejuvenation techniques unique to Hungary and hand-picked ingredients to craft premium natural, organic and Biodynamic® skin care that is good for the earth as well as good for the skin. Eminence Organic Skin Care is proud to be a Certified B Corporation®, the leaders of the global movement using the power of business to solve social and environmental problems, held to rigorous standards of performance, accountability and transparency for our employees, our community and our customers. We plant a tree for every product sold!
How To Bring O...Chamomile Tonique | Yam & Pumpkin Enyzyme Peel 5% http://bit.l...